Consideration should be taken into identifying an appropriate candidate when talking to patients about using The PeriCoach System*. As always, your clinical judgement and assessment is important in the patient identification process. As a general rule consider offering the PeriCoach to women who are:
- Female patient experiencing Stress or Mixed Urinary Incontinence.
- Smartphone owners comfortable with using apps.
- Motivated and will commit to doing home exercises.
- Searching for a treatment rather than acceptance of her incontinence.
- Expressing the need for feedback during exercises.
- Living remotely or has schedule conflicts restricting access to a physical therapist.
In the United States a prescription is required. You may download the Prescription Form to provide to appropriate patients. In Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Europe, women may purchase directly from the website without the need for a prescription.
If you would like PeriCoach supportive materials for your clinic, please contact the appropriate help desk for your country of practice, or you can download soft copies directly from our Resources Page.
*See the full Instructions for User for contraindications, precautions and warnings.